Measure around your bust front and back on the line of your nipples.
Measure around your waist at its narrowest point, usually just above the navel.
Measure around your hip at the widest part of the hipbones.
Measure from your shoulder to the wrist bone.
Measure from your hipbone to the ankle.
The distance from the uppermost part of your thigh to your ankle. It is easiest to measure the inseam based on a well-fitting pair of pants. Measure from the crotch to the cuff on the inside seam of the leg.
Measure your height when you are barefoot and keep your body straight.
Classic, dedicate, and elegant.
Mother of Pearl Button
Elegant and classic. Engraved with brand logos.
Wide Legged with Piping
For range of motion and leg ventilation.
Elastic Waist Band
Easy to pull on with a flexible and comfy fit.
Left Front & Side Pockets
Added functionality for all your essentials
Contracting Silk Trim
Outlined the polished silhouette
- - Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- - Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- - Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- - Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- - Do Not Use Bleaches
- - Do Not Tumble Dry
- Special Tip:
- - Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- - Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- - Do not wash to often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.